Visual representation gets 90% more views than text-based information. This is one of the reasons why there is a surge in companies investing in data visualization tools like Kanban Board because it helps them to sort through massive amounts of data and helps to present it to stakeholders and business owners in ways that they can easily understand.
Kanban Board is a productivity app that gives CRM users an organized card-based view of Entity records (Custom as well as OOB) in the home grid. CRM records can be organized and rearranged in multiple lanes and rows, thereby enabling easy identification of the current status of the records. Keeping track of user workloads, handling multiple ongoing projects, sorting and filtering data is a cakewalk with this visual tool.
Click on any of the drop-downs below for further information:
- Group records in Rows & Lanes for clarity: Visualize any Dynamics 365 CRM View including OOB and Custom Entities as lanes and rows just like in a physical Kanban Board.
- Organize Records as per Business Process Flow: Organize and categorize records of a given entity in Kanban view as per the Business Process Flow defined for that entity.
- View Aggregate Field Values of records: Specific aggregate field values of records, e.g. Budget Amount, Annual Revenue, etc., are calculated and made available on both Lane and Row headers for easy analysis.
- Create Quick Activity Records: At times, users may have to quickly update call or appointment details in customer records. By using Kanban Board, users can create these quick activity records e.g. Appointment, Email, Task, etc. with a single click as this function is easily accessible in the card-based Kanban View.
- Drag & Drop records from lanes and rows: Users can easily drag and drop the cards across columns to quickly update the values of the underlying category field.
- Search and find records easily: Kanban Board works in the context of the native CRM environment and responds to all native ribbon actions available for traditional views.
- Unified experience across devices: Users can configure Kanban Board on Web, Mobile, and Tablet for a unified experience.
- Easy analysis of data by presenting records in Kanban View
- Improved insights into various business operations
- Better productivity and efficiency with visualization of CRM views.
- Supported versions: Dynamics 365 CE v9.1 and above and Dataverse
- Supported Deployment type: Online
Solution Overview (4-minute video)
Please contact us for pricing information.
Inogic, a Microsoft Gold Partner and leading Microsoft Dynamics ISV since 2007, has an exclusive focus on providing innovative apps and services for Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 CRM and Power Platform solution. Their innovative products (5-star rated Preferred Apps on Microsoft’s AppSource) and services help organizations enhance their Dynamics 365 CRM and Power Platform user experience, enabling them to transform their businesses and achieve a higher return on their CRM investment.
For more information, please visit: inogic.com