Deploying D365 to the USA offers the ability to deploy to 3 data centre regions
- Central US
- East US
- West US
Production environment – One production instance is provided per tenant. The production multi-box instance includes disaster recovery and high availability. It will be provisioned when the implementation approaches the Operate phase, after the required activities in the Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services (LCS) methodology and a successful go-live assessment are completed. Additionally, some file storage and database storage are included in the offer:
- File storage: Every customer receives a certain amount of file/Azure blob cloud storage for files and binary data. Additional file/blob storage can be purchased.
- Database storage: Every subscription includes a certain amount of Azure SQL Database storage per customer at no additional charge. Additional storage capacity is provided at no charge as an organization increases the number of user and device service licenses.
Product Availability by Azure Region
The following products are available in the regions specified above:
- Power Platform / Business Applications
- Power Apps (East US, South Central US and West US Only)
- Power Apps portals (East US 2 Only)
- AI Builder (East US, South Central US and West US Only)
- Power Platform / Business Automation
- Power Automate (East US and West US Only)
- Power Virtual Agents (East US, South Central US and West US 2 Only)
- Power Platform / Business Intelligence
- Power BI (East US 2, North Central US, South Central US and West 2 are also an option)
- Power BI Embedded (East US 2, North Central US, South Central US and West 2 are also an option)
- Azure Analysis Services (East US 2, North Central US, South Central US and West 2 are also an option)
Deployment Best Practices
Any additional Sandbox/UAT (Tier 2+) environments and any additional Demo/Development/Build instances should be deployed to the same Azure Geography and Region.
To review additional Product Availability by Geography and Region additional information can be found here: