The Electronic Reporting (ER) framework has been designed to deliver a no code solution to enable your IT department to design the layout of the BACS File.
Method of Payment Configuration
Each Method of Payment can be associated with a ER Export configuration. In this example the Electronic Method of Payment is associated with the BACS (UK) Export format configuration.
ER Format Designer – CSV File Format
- Add new fields to the layout e.g Date, Integer, Real, String
- Add new datasources to the layout
- Remove fields not being used
- Define Custom delimeter’s sch as comma, pipe etc
- Move fields up and down as require
- Specify minimum and maximum field lengths
ER Format Mapping – CSV File Format
The Mapping functionality allows the user to
- Map a field in the file to a field in a datasource. Examples of this include mapping the supplier’s bank sort code and supplier’s bank account number to the desired datasource field so the data appears in the file.
- Define user defined functions, for example concenate two pieces of data into one field in the file
- Bind/UnBind existing fields to datasource fields
- Define blank fields in the file
- Hardcode string fields that always have the same value